Its the process of increasing your organic position on Google by implementing On Page and Off Page SEO techniques.
It takes between 3-12 months to reach the first page of Google depending on several factors such as:
- Keywords You Are Targeting
- Competition You Are Facing
- Age of Your Website
- Content of Your Website
Advantages Of Seo
- Receive loads of organic traffic for a set fee
- Higher Conversions rate as organic rankings are more trusted then Paid Advertising.
- Your Listing appears at all times of the day when you are on Page 1 of Google..
Disadvantages Of Seo
- It takes time to reach the 1st page of google
- New websites are less trusted by google and therefore take longer to rank well.
- Google update their algorithms constantly which means SEO companies need to adapt to these updates or their work may render ineffective.
Its the process of instantly ranking your advert on Google for multiple keywords targeted towards your business.
It works on a auction based process whereby the highest bid usually gets the top positions, other factors that contribute to your Google Adword position include:
- Ad Extensions
- Landing Page Content
- Optimization of your Advert
Advantages Of Google Adwords
- Delivers instant traffic to your website.
- Provides great exposure for your business.
- Provides added functionality such as Ad Extensions, which allow you to call businesses directly off Google’s search engine on your mobile.
- Provides conversion tracking which helps Google understand how to implement the most effective ads and target the right audience to increase inquiries or orders.
Disadvantages Of Google Adwords
- Once your budget runs out, your ad will disappear from Google.
- The cost per click can be expensive, as users can pay up to R100 per click and more, depending on competition of the industry.
- You may need to spend a lot of money to see results.
SEO and Google Adwords are vital to the growth and success of businesses in todays world. Choosing a professional seo company is extremely important, make sure you check their organic position before signing a contract as if they cannot rank their own website well, what makes you think they can do the same for your website.
If you have a limited budget, it is highly recommended you start with Google Adwords. SEO is powerful but it is more of a long term investment. Also remember, these two methods provide great means of obtaining targeted traffic, but its up to the landing page to convert the traffic into sales. Its highly recommended you create a professional landing page before running a Google Adword Campaign.